Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're up for a road trip, it takes about 5 hours to travel from Bahrain (where you can legally drink) to Riyadh. Alternatively, you could consider flying in and out from there for games, if they are located further away. Expensive tho.
Jeddah confirmed as the host city. It will be held in two venues in one city.

can you drink anywhere in saudi? after a quick google search it would appear not.

don't fancy a sober trip
I think you can in the Embassy (no, it’s not a club or hotel; the actual National embassy).

They do that every 4 years with internationals so why not ?
Well, they also play the Euros and its equivalents every fourth year, so it adds up. FIFA world cup, euros and FIFA club world cup.
Not much time during the summer for vacation and recovery. For PL-players, with no winterbreak, it could be tough.

Well, they also play the Euros and its equivalents every fourth year, so it adds up. FIFA world cup, euros and FIFA club world cup.
Not much time during the summer for vacation and recovery. For PL-players, with no winterbreak, it could be tough.

It’s not much of one admittedly but the two week winter break for Premier League clubs is back on from next season.

You going? It would be a new country tick and two new grounds for me.

Obviously hoping to see us officially crowned "best club in the world" to confirm my long held suspicion.
My plan is to go yes. Not a place I would bother with on a normal basis with no booze but its got to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.