Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a starter the Ginger Prince might not be. He has publicly stated players are not machines and are playing to many games.
Don't think he'll be too enamoured with the location after his experience of the Qatar World Cup. The desert is no place for a Ginger.

They are using 2 grounds, both will be evening Gulf Standard Time on separate days, and likely use both grounds.
So one semi final on Tuesday one Wednesday and the final on the Friday. I’m half thinking of going work holidays depending.

So one semi final on Tuesday one Wednesday and the final on the Friday. I’m half thinking of going work holidays depending.
Monday & Tues semis then Fri final normally, the draw for the semis the month before.

Monday & Tues semis then Fri final normally, the draw for the semis the month before.
Cheers. So nearly a full week out there I was hoping to do as little time out there as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.