Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying alcohol is the absolute be all of everything. But a fanzone with no beer? Sounds a right laugh.
I know for some people that’ll be a dealbreaker. I’ve come to enjoy it because now having drinks on holiday or back home has become a massive treat after time off it here.

I was seriously tempted to go to this. Was going to base myself in Dubai and fly to each City game. The flights are dirt cheap. But the flights to Dubai and accommodation is coming in well over £1500 then there’s the internal flights, match tickets and spends. You’re talking £3k in total I reckon. Another example of getting fucked over by those who run football.

I was seriously tempted to go to this. Was going to base myself in Dubai and fly to each City game. The flights are dirt cheap. But the flights to Dubai and accommodation is coming in well over £1500 then there’s the internal flights, match tickets and spends. You’re talking £3k in total I reckon. Another example of getting fucked over by those who run football.
I think its going to have to be creative like Istanbul, maybe a stopover on the way somewhere but will worry about that after the Super Cup!

Followed City through all the dark dark days and Pep wont be around for ever so will do my best to get there.

Would be great if the club could do something but not sure how well our guys get on with the Saudis.

Have you considered going somewhere other than Dubai?

Budget airlines that fly to Jeddah include Wizz Air, FlyNas, Flyadeal, Pegasus just to name a few.

I'm missing the semi finals due to annual leave but arrive on Thursday night leaving Saturday and have got there and back for £355, and the UK to Europe element of that was £200.

Not literally. But I’m pretty sure you know what I mean, which is having a nice cold beer is much more appealing when the weather is hot.
Yes I knew what you meant.
It's just living in the US I get this "you Brits drink warm beer" nonsense all the time.
I always reply "that's because you Yanks drink beer to cool down. I drink it to get pissed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.