US Politics Thread

Sure, if he mentions mistaking her for his wife is that from his own comment or from her's? This kind of statement is supposed to be complementary to someone being 'attractive'. Surely many of us have told a female 'you remind me of my ex/ wife/ gf' at some point?! It's relatable to some/ many of men talking to some females.
No, it's from his own deposition video. He literally points at his accuser in the photo and says "That's Marla!". The lawyer then informs him that the person he's pointing at is E. Jean Carroll.

This was after he did the media rounds telling everyone he couldn't possibly have sexually assaulted her as she's not his type!

“I'll say it with great respect: Number one, she's not my type. Number two, it never happened.”

I agree with most of what you say, but what undercuts it is one pic that the world sees repeatedly (unless you know of others?).

The other being Trump is a Fat Mouth. Talks way too much bullshit and, therefore, I can see him shutting the fuck up at the civil case.

Biden is another Fat Mouth and it's ignored.

How does the photo undercut anything?
It's evidence they met.
Trump lauds her husband, so it's very likely Carroll and Trump met.
Neither of those things likely bear much relation to the assault charge itself but create the impression that Trump is a liar about Carroll.

As @Dubai Blue said, if he wasn't so up himself, he'd have been better to say "looks like we did meet, but I don't recall it". At that point, the photo is irrelevant.

No, it's from his own deposition video. He literally points at his accuser in the photo and says "That's Marla!". The lawyer then informs him that the person he's pointing at is E. Jean Carroll.

This was after he did the media rounds telling everyone he couldn't possibly have sexually assaulted her as she's not his type!

“I'll say it with great respect: Number one, she's not my type. Number two, it never happened.”

Well, that's odd he mistook her. I have no idea whether he dislikes his ex-wife and maybe that's why he mentioned the 'victim' as being 'not his type'?

Who knows? I don't but, it doesn't mean both things can't be true in that case, objectively.

Like I say, the whole thing where he talks too much is revealing to himself mixing lies and truth. It's hard to decipher which is which.

I have an adult I deal with at a service that is EXACTLY the same. He's involved with the police a lot and comes up with stories and when the police talk to me about his detention and release, half of what he says is true, but in isolation with just his story, it's difficult to ascertain straight away what's real.

How does the photo undercut anything?
It's evidence they met.
Trump lauds her husband, so it's very likely Carroll and Trump met.
Neither of those things likely bear much relation to the assault charge itself but create the impression that Trump is a liar about Carroll.

As @Dubai Blue said, if he wasn't so up himself, he'd have been better to say "looks like we did meet, but I don't recall it". At that point, the photo is irrelevant.

As I said earlier, it's ONE pic and I haven't seen any others. One pic doesn't mean anything, much like for footballers, as I said earlier.

Even you comment about her husband states "very likely", not 'definitely'. It's clear he likes the husband, but what's to say husband doesn't just have meetings with him, only? Asking how the wife is doesn't mean you remember or know her, it's just being polite.

As I said, it's objective.

And, by the way, is the husband alive to corroborate her story that they all knew/ know each other?

I haven't seen anything about that.

As I said earlier, it's ONE pic and I haven't seen any others. One pic doesn't mean anything, much like for footballers, as I said earlier.

Even you comment about her husband states "very likely", not 'definitely'. It's clear he likes the husband, but what's to say husband doesn't just have meetings with him, only? Asking how the wife is doesn't mean you remember or know her, it's just being polite.

As I said, it's objective.

And, by the way, is the husband alive to corroborate her story that they all knew/ know each other?

I haven't seen anything about that.

As you have devolved to your usual ignoring of what is written, I shall stop with this one.

The photo exists. Therefore they met. Therefore Trump saying they haven't is a lie and will play badly in court towards any trust that should be placed in his words.
Misrecognition of Carroll plays against comments about not being his type.
Photo relevance ends. There does not need to be more photos to prove they met unless it's to undermine Trump's lies even more.

I see no relevance or value in the obfuscation that follows.

As you have devolved to your usual ignoring of what is written, I shall stop with this one.

The photo exists. Therefore they met. Therefore Trump saying they haven't is a lie and will play badly in court towards any trust that should be placed in his words.
Misrecognition of Carroll plays against comments about not being his type.
Photo relevance ends. There does not need to be more photos to prove they met unless it's to undermine Trump's lies even more.

I see no relevance or value in the obfuscation that follows.

I didn't ignore it. I have mentioned the photo NUMEROUS times. You have failed to prove context by the ONE photo taken over 30 years ago. I asked if there are more and nobody has proved otherwise.

I mentioned one photo in a time where the probability of meeting hundreds, if not thousands of others since then, does not mean he does remember her. It does not mean that at all and that's being objective, which you are not.

So, I likened it to a footballer taking fan photos years before. You chose to ignore that. I mentioned false rape allegations coming to the fore AFTER conviction where the man has lost everything based on 'she said he said', nevermind hearsay. You ignored it.

I am playing Devil's Advocate, you are not. If you can't be objective because of Trump hate, it is what it is. I dislike the man immensely, but I can be open-minded and you cannot.

That's fine.

I'm being objective here.

I've seen this pic before.... and it's the only one I've ever seen of the two 'meeting'.

Now, this looks like it's 30/ 40 years old, minimum. Could you say he's lying that he doesn't know her? Possibly, in the high society circles they mix in but, equally, the guy has met thousands of women and, maybe/ possibly, did the same act to hundreds of others so, actually, doesn't remember her.

Not saying that it's right but that's the potential of the situation.
So he would only rape, sexually abuse women he is friends with? He only has to meet her once to abuse her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.