US Politics Thread

Where is the evidence that the law was brought into to pursue Trump?

The law was introduced in response to a series of sex scandals involving celebrities who were accused of sexual assault and criticism of the statute of the limitations limit.

It's now unlimited for offences after the commencement of the act whilst taking a balancing position of giving the year extension to bring historic claims and not being overly retroactive.

If it was a Trump hunt, why did they not make that longer or unlimited? There are numerous woman who have accused Trump, he lives in New York, is open about groping women and his perceived entitlement to do so, do the maths.

@Bigga why are you playing devil's advocate here, is it because it's an unpopular nonmainstream position or because like Tate he's a nonce with misogynistic beliefs?

What a stretch!! Who has said anything remotely close?!!
I may have misinterpreted your post. I do think its possible he doesn't remember her or know her, but he cant claim he never met her when there is actual evidence he did so. BUT he did once say he has possibly the best memory of any one ever so theres that :)

And here's where being 'objective' works well; is any of the tweet a lie??

Do your VERY BEST to try and answer it, cos I gave context in my post.

Just once, try.
The key point on the last line is an opinion not a statement of fact, and his background suggests that it is a biased opinion from a Trump fan, a bit like your posts.

So you CAN'T back up your dumb position?

As I said to the other poster men get found GUILTY on rape charges that turn out to be false, yet you "accept the findings of a jury and don’t need to look at the evidence they considered".

And all I asked was for you to post the evidence they found Trump guilty on.

You are as DENSE as I thought you were and MORE.
What men? Who?
Name them?
When were they found guilty? Where and by whom?
How was it overturned. What evidence was presented first time around and at the appeal.

Come on. Surely you have this to hand.

What men? Who?
Name them?
When were they found guilty? Where and by whom?
How was it overturned. What evidence was presented first time around and at the appeal.

Come on. Surely you have this to hand.

Bit silly to ask, but...

Here's a good one that got made into film before the truth came out...

The 'Lovely Bones' case...

Teenager's Conviction Overturned...

Ah, Yes, Ched Evans...

There's copious amounts out there.

Not sure it was the wisest decious to be facetious...

Agree. I don't think not knowing her is a defence though, which is a point I was trying to make clumsily earlier.

I will say, I didn't think he would be found liable. It was long ago and there is no proof. But, he was a disaster when questoned and declined to show up to offer rebuttal. There's probably a good chance he did do something based on what he's said but probably shouldn't be enough.

Totally agree.

I think the Depp-Heard trial has influenced what has gone on here. Heard was arrogant enough to try and defend her deposition and got caught in her own web of lies.

Possibly Trump's advice was to say nothing? Who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.