US Politics Thread

Just for you, sweetie:

"Imagine a law being changed, temporarily, that past 'actions/ situations' can be charged. Why is this for a year only??"

is exactly what's written earlier.

As for your last paragraph, let's skip over the first part cos it doesn't matter what I say, nobody cares enough believe it.

The more interesting question is what "positions and views" do you think I hold, knowing everything I've written over the last couple of years that "other people find objectionable"?

I've already answered that in my post. If it's a Trump hunt why not get all his sexual assault accusers lined up?

Why put all their eggs in one basket with E Jean Carroll?

He has admitted to groping and going into dressing rooms at his beauty pageants when people were undressed.

He isn't a discrete person other than in instances when committing fraud.

It makes less sense to create a Trump Hunt law and then put in a short window, make it 5 years and then put money behind all the women in NY with claims.

Playing devil's advocate again, I think you have just about realised that people have the least time for the misogynistic views or positions you seem to possess so are using DA as a means of a very transparent shield.

So... Nothing, basically.

You can't refute the tweet? Just say that.

That might make you a little more tolerable.

A teeny tiny bit.
The tweet means nothing. It tells us about a temporary law change that could be for any reason, then goes on to suggest that the only reason was to get Trump. Just his opinion and that of all the freaks that regularly demean themselves publicly in their efforts to defend the indefensible.

Your admiration for people like that twat arrested in Romania whose name escapes me and previous misogynistic comments suggests to me that you admire men who abuse women, which is probably why you’re in awe of Trump.

The tweet means nothing. It tells us about a temporary law change that could be for any reason, then goes on to suggest that the only reason was to get Trump. Just his opinion and that of all the freaks that regularly demean themselves publicly in their efforts to defend the indefensible.

Your admiration for people like that twat arrested in Romania whose name escapes me and previous misogynistic comments suggests to me that you admire men who abuse women, which is probably why you’re in awe of Trump.

Yes and then I go on to try and kick rapists heads off, which I've also said. You cannot have it both ways.

As for your first paragraph, like I said to 'Kobayashi', why not make the extension a permanent thing? What sense does it make to give a year's grace only and fuck about with women's lives?

Its absolutely mental. I dont know why he doesnt just promise everyone 50k tax rebate if they vote for him then if he wins just say he didnt say that and its fake news. I mean there is no accountability at all. He can say whatever he likes.

trumps policies for 2024
end ukraine/russia war in 24 hrs
50k tax rebate for everyone
petrol 50c a gallon
free gas stove for everyone
arrest all mexicans

then just dont do any of them.

Nailed it.

I blocked that poster as I do all racists/bigots/assholes. It sounds like it's concerning a number of "men" who seem to be fine with sexual assault and rape. I don't get the anger but from what I've read this problem stems from incels. In their sick minds they've convinced themselves that their obnoxiousness and ignorance aren't the problem, the problem is that women are somehow bad people for not liking them. It didn't take me long to figure out that if you want the attention of the opposite sex you have to do some things to make yourself appealing. For some reason this concept has never occured to these assholes.

Revenge fantasies are very powerful. I mean, how many Hollywood movies are based on them? A lot for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.