US Politics Thread

Musk is such a privileged, out of control asshole I'd have been shocked if he wasn't mixed up with Epstein. I'm guessing the things he did with him are nothing compared to the rest of the horrible things he's done.
Now he is defending White Supremacists as an unfairly maligned group.

Genuinely curious to see how long that new “CEO” lasts at Twitter.

And how long he can prop up the financial house of cards that is Tesla and SpaceX.

Now he is defending White Supremacists as an unfairly maligned group.

Genuinely curious to see how long that new “CEO” lasts at Twitter.

And how long he can prop up the financial house of cards that is Tesla and SpaceX.
As long as there's enough idiots around to keep feeding him investments and government grants.

Lol WTF is going on what that three toed woman and her impeachments? One a day, she's a fucking lunatic. What a colossal waste of time. Why is no one impeaching her?

Lol WTF is going on what that three toed woman and her impeachments? One a day, she's a fucking lunatic. What a colossal waste of time. Why is no one impeaching her?

The GOP have a very slim majority in the House of Representatives. They need any warm bodies right now.

DeSantis has played a blinder here lol

As a stock analyst over four decades, let me point out this paragraph apparently written by a fucking financial illiterate:

"Given the company's financial straits, falling market cap and declining stock price, it is unsurprising that they would restructure their business operations and cancel unsuccessful ventures."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.