US Politics Thread

If you struggle with understanding, ask.

He said the U.S. doesn't send money to Ukraine. He is wrong, the U.S. does. That's a separate point.

That the U.S. also enrich the Military industrial complex is of no value to those of us on this side.

The claim that U S. Must continue indefinitely to support Ukraine's war efforts is both sully and unrealistic.
I don’t struggle with understanding.
You struggle with coherency and facts.

…For the record, we don't care or want a military industrial complex that makes money from the misfortune of others either.

I kind of thought that was the whole point of having a military industrial complex. They make weapons for money and for that to happen they need actual ‘misfortune’ or the threat of ‘misfortune‘.

Also, natural disasters are ‘misfortune’. Russia invading Ukraine was a deliberate act of aggression by a right wing authoritarian state, or as you like to call them ‘your mates.’

Ah so she’s not at fault for trying to wank her date off in a cinema, the cinema is at fault for having camera that can kick it up. Great.
The standard MAGA conspiracy theory response on social media is that why was the camera focusing on her? She was 'set up'. Overlooking the fact that there were multiple security cameras in the theatre but only she was attempting mutual masturbation, vaping and making a nuisance of herself in front of families with kids.

…For the record, we don't care or want a military industrial complex that makes money from the misfortune of others either.

Ha ha ha ha some “conservative”. I can imagine this guy gently placing flowers in the guns of National Guard troops while stinking of patchouli. Goldwater, Kissinger and Reagan would take turns slapping him.

Hugely ironic as, when Marla Maples fell pregnant with Tiffany, he cajoled her to have an abortion but she stuck to her guns and refused. He's also reported to have paid for 8 women to have abortions. Pro-life my arse.
Marla Maples - I hardly knew the woman. And now the Fake News Bluemoon Forum is making up lies about her and me.

Sad. So sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.