US Politics Thread

Jordan is an absolute **** of the highest order. His gerrymandered-to-fuck district contains some of the worst of Ohio, who are guaranteed to vote him in no matter what. The kind of folk who honestly think democrats will take away their guns, force them into atheism, late-term abort all the babies and, worst of all, sell the house next door to black people.
The Wrestler summed up perfectly

Why have I heard of Jim (Gym) Jordan? What's his scandal? I assume it can't be for anything good.
Gym Jordan was OSU deputy wrestling coach in the 80' & 90's where he blatantly ignored credible accusations of sexual abuse by the team doctor, Richard Strauss.

Jordan refused to co-operate with an official investigation which found Strauss’s abuse was an “open secret”, and that “coaches, trainers and other team physicians were fully aware of Strauss’ activities, and yet few seemed inclined to do anything to stop it”.

At one hearing, another former wrestler, Adam DiSabato, said: “Jim Jordan called me crying, crying, groveling, on the Fourth of July … begging me to go against my brother, begging me, crying for half an hour. That’s the kind of cover-up that’s going on here. He’s a coward. He’s a coward.”

So, he's stepping aside then???

Of course he fucking isn't, this charade will go on and on....
Exactly.

He's going for McCarthy's record until he gets the votes.

Eating up more and more time that should be used to pour water on the dumpster fire the world is in right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.