US Politics Thread

No. Tax cuts for him I presume (he’s quite well off). He’s absolutely convinced there’s something to the Hunter Biden laptop story. He hates Biden, hates Newsom, hates H Clinton. It just sounds like he cannot bring himself to vote for a Democrat — any Democrat. And it’s not like he doesn’t get who and what Trump is. He simply doesn’t believe Trump is an existential threat and as long as he isn’t, in his mind, Biden or effectively any Democrat is worse than Trump or any Republican.
This obsession with Hunter Biden is just fucking weird.

No. Tax cuts for him I presume (he’s quite well off). He’s absolutely convinced there’s something to the Hunter Biden laptop story. He hates Biden, hates Newsom, hates H Clinton. It just sounds like he cannot bring himself to vote for a Democrat — any Democrat. And it’s not like he doesn’t get who and what Trump is. He simply doesn’t believe Trump is an existential threat and as long as he isn’t, in his mind, Biden or effectively any Democrat is worse than Trump or any Republican. In all other respects he’s a pragmatist, but what’s especially strange is he will literally unfriend liars and cheaters — he becomes almost imperiously indignant about their behavio(u)r when it impacts him. This is a very good friend and neighbo(u)r which is what makes me so sad.
That is sad as you say. (I appreciate the dual spelling by the way - a nice touch.)

No. Tax cuts for him I presume (he’s quite well off). He’s absolutely convinced there’s something to the Hunter Biden laptop story. He hates Biden, hates Newsom, hates H Clinton. It just sounds like he cannot bring himself to vote for a Democrat — any Democrat. And it’s not like he doesn’t get who and what Trump is. He simply doesn’t believe Trump is an existential threat and as long as he isn’t, in his mind, Biden or effectively any Democrat is worse than Trump or any Republican. In all other respects he’s a pragmatist, but what’s especially strange is he will literally unfriend liars and cheaters — he becomes almost imperiously indignant about their behavio(u)r when it impacts him. This is a very good friend and neighbo(u)r which is what makes me so sad.
A large proportion of my Mexican friends are very pro Trump, they don’t want anything that stops them making a living. They’re also very harsh on other Mexicans who aren’t as fortunate as them, very fond of buying exotic vehicles as a Statement of how well they’ve done.

A large proportion of my Mexican friends are very pro Trump, they don’t want anything that stops them making a living. They’re also very harsh on other Mexicans who aren’t as fortunate as them, very fond of buying exotic vehicles as a Statement of how well they’ve done.
I’ve got mine/ I’m alright Jack - is culture-agnostic and the very basis of trumpism.

I get the same impression from the Cuban migrants in Florida after just watching a news report about them.

Very pro republican. One was glad they escaped Cuba but didn't want anyone else doing so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.