US Politics Thread

I bet you didn’t think it could get worse.

It seems to me that she’s got some very deep-lying personal issues with race that I don’t want to judge her for too heavily because I can definitely see it being a result of being a non-white person with a non-white name growing up in a very white part of the Deep South.

Her childhood experiences have quite clearly left her with a psychological complex, everything from the way she presents and has registered herself on official documents as white, to her name change, to her comments on slavery, to the way she speaks about black people and her “former black friends”.

I think rather than running for President, she should consider therapy.

Maybe he meant maggots?!?

but even then wtf is he going on about.

Translating this absolute madness is not really a skill of mine... but if I had to guess, it seems he thinks that magnetism stops working when wet. You know, like electronics.

I think at this stage you could swap Trump's speeches out for lyrics of Insane Clown Posse songs and nobody would be able to tell the difference.

It seems to me that she’s got some very deep-lying personal issues with race that I don’t want to judge her for too heavily because I can definitely see it being a result of being a non-white person with a non-white name growing up in a very white part of the Deep South.

Her childhood experiences have quite clearly left her with a psychological complex, everything from the way she presents and has registered herself on official documents as white, to her name change, to her comments on slavery, to the way she speaks about black people and her “former black friends”.

I think rather than running for President, she should consider therapy.
Needing therapy might be a prerequisite in wanting to run for president.

Anyobe who thinks "Yup, that's my guy" really needs take a good hard look in the mirror...

If anyone else is wondering, he's talking (out of his arse) about catapults using linear induction instead of steam, and electro-magnetic motors to get weapons from store to deck.

Both parties are deffo the same though to be fair.

He comes across like that sneaky fucker from the Green Mile film.

percy-green-mile.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.