US Politics Thread

What's the point of Haley wasting money now?

Unless she shifts to become an Anti Shitgibbon candidate she's got as much chance as I have of becoming president

Primaries are all about momentum and while it is at this stage about 99% Trump’s to lose, Haley does stand a decent chance in New Hampshire on Tuesday. She’s currently polling somewhere between 35-40%.

Really there’s one final big unanswered question that will determine things… Were those planning to vote Christie, Desantis or Vivek looking for any Trump alternative? Or is Trump their second choice?

The only way Haley stands any chance is if the voting is split into two major camps of “Trump” and “Not Trump” and the latter coalesces behind her.

My guess is if she doesn’t finish ahead of Trump on Tuesday she will withdraw, leaving him as the defacto nominee after just two states. Not sure if that has ever happened for the party in opposition but that’s the cult in action.

It’s frankly going to take a miracle at this stage.

Primaries are all about momentum and while it is at this stage about 99% Trump’s to lose, Haley does stand a decent chance in New Hampshire on Tuesday. She’s currently polling somewhere between 35-40%.

Really there’s one final big unanswered question that will determine things… Were those planning to vote Christie, Desantis or Vivek looking for any Trump alternative? Or is Trump their second choice?

The only way Haley stands any chance is if the voting is split into two major camps of “Trump” and “Not Trump” and the latter coalesces behind her.

My guess is if she doesn’t finish ahead of Trump on Tuesday she will withdraw, leaving him as the defacto nominee after just two states. Not sure if that has ever happened for the party in opposition but that’s the cult in action.

If trump becomes the nominee this far out just watch him try and put the brakes on all his court cases.

I figure if she can get to the 40s she hangs in but think you’re right at high 30s or less. But only a matter of time because he will go full bore on her next. Also not sure how her fundraising looks. Of course it was DeSantis who destroyed DeSantis given how milquetoasty he is/was and NH has some better differentiating points, sort of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.