US Politics Thread

Maga’s latest conspiracy theory:
The Superbowl is fixed in favour of Kansas, so that Taylor Swift and her bf who plays for KC can appear afterwards and declare for Biden.
YCNMIU
MAGA's V Swifties.

Imagine the movement being stopped by millions of young women voting the fuckers out in November...That would be glorious.

Taylor Swift is 34, unmarried and incredibly wealthy. Everything the magas hate.

Indeed.

It makes me laugh. All she's said is register to vote and they are shitting themselves. She hasn't said who for.

Can't wait for Trump to defame her. She'd bankrupt him and write a song about about it doubling her award.

Indeed.

It makes me laugh. All she's said is register to vote and they are shitting themselves. She hasn't said who for.

Can't wait for Trump to defame her. She'd bankrupt him and write a song about about it doubling her award.

Certainly would write a song, probably wouldn't say anything publically immediately.

Maybe called something like "I am considerably richer than you".

Maga’s latest conspiracy theory:
The Superbowl is fixed in favour of Kansas, so that Taylor Swift and her bf who plays for KC can appear afterwards and declare for Biden.
YCNMIU
Or it's tilted in favo(u)r of San Francisco, so that the Sisters of the Perpetual Indulgence can get some camera time to convince all the young boys watching not to be heterosexual.

Taylor has them absolutely apoplectic, all because she told people to vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.