US Politics Thread

That’s an incredibly bold shout at this point in time.

Trump is going to get his 70+ million votes and so Biden will have to at least match the 2020 turnout which right now would be a miracle.
I don’t think it’s bold in the slightest. No way Trump will receive more votes than he managed in 2020.

If democratic politics want to avoid polarization, voters should be rational, and supporters of different parties should understand each other. Only in this way will those candidates tend to adopt a compromise route. But what I see now is that Biden's supporters think Trump's supporters are fools, and Trump's supporters think Biden's supporters are fools. This extreme opposition has driven American politics crazy. Trump has many supporters, and their demands are not totally unreasonable.Why can't they understand each other?

He led an insurrection. So how else would you portray him, Mr. Account Created 2 1/2 Months Ago After Getting Banned Yet Again?
Sorry, my account created 2 1/2 Months Ago , because I am a "plastic global city fan". I haven't been a Manchester City fan for long, less than a year. I'm not a russian troll ,don't worry...

Sorry, my account created 2 1/2 Months Ago , because I am a "plastic global city fan". I haven't been a Manchester City fan for long, less than a year. I'm not a russian troll ,don't worry...
What nationality of troll are you then? Don't bother to reply, I have no interest in your nationality.

If democratic politics want to avoid polarization, voters should be rational, and supporters of different parties should understand each other. Only in this way will those candidates tend to adopt a compromise route. But what I see now is that Biden's supporters think Trump's supporters are fools, and Trump's supporters think Biden's supporters are fools. This extreme opposition has driven American politics crazy. Trump has many supporters, and their demands are not totally unreasonable.Why can't they understand each other?
Chat GPT?
Perplexity?
Siri?

Regardless…trolling. Out.

Well, now I know people really hate trump, not going to talk about trump anymore.
Jesus...
Sorry, sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.