US Politics Thread

Remember about 15% of registered Republicans voted against Trump in the primaries. At least half of them will not vote for him in the election. If they vote against him in the swing states, he is lost.

There shouldn't be a law forcing someone to call a man a woman or a he a she, it's rude expecting people to observe what is a fantasy based on someone's mental health.

If you want to do it Bob then crack on, it doesn't mean that your acquiescence is the norm.
In fact, acquiescence/"a requirement" has been the norm for about 5,000 years. Unless you think humans operate under the rule that anyone should be able to call anyone else what ever the caller wants to their face. So I can call, for example, any one of a different race whatever I like, name-wise. Or the king "DIckface." Or your mom "Shitbitch."

It's really not that complicated. I have never understood the kerfuffle. In my view, those who argue this point are the ones with a mental health problem. There's no "law" because only the deranged would do, or make a habit of doing, otherwise, IMO.

You call people the name they ask you to. You have done your whole life. Period. End of discussion. And you're respectful until Mr. Jones tells you it's okay to call him Henry.

In fact, acquiescence/"a requirement" has been the norm for about 5,000 years. Unless you think humans operate under the rule that anyone should be able to call anyone else what ever the caller wants to their face. So I can call, for example, any one of a different race whatever I like, name-wise. Or the king "DIckface." Or your mom "Shitbitch."

It's really not that complicated. I have never understood the kerfuffle. In my view, those who argue this point are the ones with a mental health problem. There's no "law" because only the deranged would do, or make a habit of doing, otherwise, IMO.

You call people the name they ask you to. You have done your whole life. Period. End of discussion. And you're respectful until Mr. Jones tells you it's okay to call him Henry.

Good for you, when they make a law ordering people to use a myriad of pronouns that make no sense only to pander to mentally ill people then I will refuse to oblige.

For 5000 years as you put it there has been 2 genders, choose one and stick with it you're not being clever modern or edgy you're being stupid.

I worry about anyone who votes for this man thinking he actually makes a single decision

Good for you, when they make a law ordering people to use a myriad of pronouns that make no sense only to pander to mentally ill people then I will refuse to oblige.

For 5000 years as you put it there has been 2 genders, choose one and stick with it you're not being clever modern or edgy you're being stupid.
What would you know about being clever, modern or edgy, you sad old fuck?
Well that link doesn’t seem to work does it
It’s missing; if you look in the mirror you might find it.

I worry about anyone who votes for this man thinking he actually makes a single decision

Didn’t this happen 2 months ago?

And no one gave a shit because it was completely true that he went down on an island in Papua New Guinea and the body wasn’t recovered and everyone realised the cannibalism bit was either a joke or a little harmless exaggeration on an old family story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.