US Politics Thread

I didn’t know “fuck” was a gender. Guess there are more than two. Probably be better if you’d post and think consistently instead of like a gerbil on shrooms.

Talking of shrooms it's probably for the best that it's brought up by some dufus who doesn't know his he's from his she's who happens to live in the most fucked up drug shithole in the western world.

Makes sense you can't find your way around genitalia without a map and an instruction manual from your multi-faceted pluralised best friend.

Talking of shrooms it's probably for the best that it's brought up by some dufus who doesn't know his he's from his she's who happens to live in the most fucked up drug shithole in the western world.

Makes sense you can't find your way around genitalia without a map and an instruction manual from your multi-faceted pluralised best friend.
Never expected you to turn into Bigga or Dax, but since they’re both more intelligent and less cuntish than you, I guess you haven’t really.

Bye prick.

Good for you, when they make a law ordering people to use a myriad of pronouns that make no sense only to pander to mentally ill people then I will refuse to oblige.

For 5000 years as you put it there has been 2 genders, choose one and stick with it you're not being clever modern or edgy you're being stupid.

This is historically inaccurate bunkem.

Do you hate trans women because they have functional cocks?

It's following the same path. Moving from taboo/illegal to a medical condition, then a lifestyle choice and ultimately social acceptability.
Paedophilia is now edging towards the same route. Personally I'm hoping bestiality is next.
What a complete and utter load of fucking bollocks, you bigoted fucking dinosaur ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.