US Politics Thread

I wonder if accusing biden of being unfit for office because of age related issues is still enough to make you a rabid trump supporter, or if even the most blinkered can now see the obvious?
Why would it make you a rabid Trump supporter? You can believe Biden is no longer fit for office and also believe Trump is a sociopathic demagogue who isn't fit for office. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny. All the attempts to send trump to prison have done is kept him in the limelight and secured his nomination. Fiddling while Rome burns - the democrats would have done better to ignore the orange one, replace biden a year or two ago and concentrated on running the country.
Completely agree, and the failure to act sooner is all the more remarkable given that the one absolute certainty running through all of this - apparent to everyone- is that Biden’s condition was only ever going to get worse. Which it has done, at an accelerated pace.

What a clusterfuck. Trump for another 4 years wtf. The world is going to change a lot. There again it has under Biden.
I’d be starting to think it would be far longer than just ‘another 4 years’…

The democratic US had better start praying for a trump demise, else it’s a full-on fascist dictator state from Jan6th

Why would it make you a rabid Trump supporter? You can believe Biden is no longer fit for office and also believe Trump is a sociopathic demagogue who isn't fit for office. The two aren't mutually exclusive.
Indeed - as I've been saying for several years but hasn't gone down well on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.