US Politics Thread

Disaster for Biden and Dems last night.

He was well below his recent form and way down from his state of the union less than a year ago. If he had a cold or something they should have pulled out. Letting him go on in that state is a massive failure.

I get everyone calling for change but its really hard to see how that would work. There is not a really well positioned no2. Kamala has terrible polling. Newsome maybe but how do they promote him over Kamala without a process, the primaries were pretty much uncontested.

What a fucking shit show that was. A Biden from 20 years ago would have destroyed Trump last night. Best hope for the Dems to beat Trump now would be a Biden cardiac arrest.

I would imagine there is widespread panic amongst the DNC leadership right now. How Biden allowed Trumps constant lies to be peddled with virtually no pushback for only knows. Actually that’s not true, we know why, it’s because he’s more than showing his age. Thoroughly depressing.

Indeed - as I've been saying for several years but hasn't gone down well on here.
In fairness, his senility (or onset thereof) wasn't anywhere near as pronounced several years ago; if it were evidenced at all. But, irrefutability, the Democrats now have to close ranks and tell him to stand down; anything less is political suicide.

He needs to be made to sit down and watch it in full. When he froze at one stage after losing his train of thought I actually had to pause and go and get a drink as I was so embarrassed for him. He's been very very badly advised here.
Agree. Needs someone like Obama to ring him up and tell him where its at.

He could well be back to his best next week but the risk is that this happens again. He can maybe get away with a bad night this far out but another wobble in the run in and it could hand it to Trump.

They need to set some process up quickly to pick someone else at the convention. I fear they won't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.