US Politics Thread | Biden withdraws from Presidential election race

We are at the stage where someone gets shot and then gets criticised for playing the victim.
The irony of it that he is instinctively a bully and a narcissist, a coward who dodged service in Vietnam, and a liar and rapist to boot. He now gets to play hero and victim when there's been nothing heroic in his life and has harmed many people who've been victims of his greed.

Watching Meidastouch on YouTube highlighting some of the utterly bat shit crazy stuff now coming out from MAGA gun toting scumbags like Joni Earst, Will Brook and MTG and Kemp shooting copies of Obamacare (ACA), straight after an assassination attempt.
It really defies belief

Biden knows he's lost now but still won't stand down.

"I'm touring the country to tell you what my record has been" in a meek voice.

Stand down son and let someone else take over who can't be used by the GOP for batshit conspiracy theories from his mates accusing the current president of ordering the assassination of a former one.

Biden knows he's lost now but still won't stand down.

"I'm touring the country to tell you what my record has been" in a meek voice.

Stand down son and let someone else take over who can't be used by the GOP for batshit conspiracy theories from his mates accusing the current president of ordering the assassination of a former one.
Whether he should or not, whoever is running is going to be accused of orchestrating the assassination attempt -- it could be Jamie Dimon or Nicholas Cage or fucking Shakira running and somehow the looneys would find a way to connect the blue candidate to the "plot" -- have you learned nothing the last several years?

Watching Meidastouch on YouTube highlighting some of the utterly bat shit crazy stuff now coming out from MAGA gun toting scumbags like Joni Earst, Will Brook and MTG and Kemp shooting copies of Obamacare (ACA), straight after an assassination attempt.
It really defies belief
Yeah . . . "now."

It doesn't defy belief in the slightest. Sadly.

Unfortunately this has given him the perfect platform to present himself as the hero/victim which I suspect is more comfortable for him than discussing policy or his personal failings.
How the word "suspect" snuck in there is beyond me. Of course you're right, of course it does. He doesn't care about policy save the populist impacts that accrue to his own self-aggrandization, and he doesn't have any personal failings; just ask him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.