US Politics Thread

Mark Meadows testified over the Mar A Lago documents farce.

I wonder if the snake has demanded immunity to bury the Mango Mussolini?
If he's testified (and not taken the 5th) it's almost certain there is some sort of immunity deal in place. Meadows was in the thick of it on Jan 6 and played a pivotal role in the build up.

Trump does have a rabid base but every political base has a fringe or a soft edge that can be chipped away at.
The GOP has increasingly catered to that rabid base for decades. We are reaching a point that the rabid base is literally steering the party direction. Nothing I’ve seen from the non Trump candidates that this has changed…

ihave loved this guy and evryone else iknow loves him to.he thinks thr two partys are corupted andi agree. he will take votes sfrom maryan wiliamson biden trump and rfk.i dont know about hte party hes runing with but i dont care we need him. hes smart can walk and talk and remeber shit.he might switch but well see. hes got my vote

Stupid fake bullshit account who promised it would never post here again can't help itself like the child it is with the disgusting fake disability (I can pull your other properly-spelled posts, genius) trying to troll us all again.

Now on ignore.

i dont know who you are but i wont be bulied.i have sen you get in to argumen on here.i dont kno why yu think your the boss ofme.i dont know yiou or want to know you.you have a big problem buddy.you sem prety angry all the time.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.