USA Win Goup C!!!!

Lets stop slagging the yanks off. When we face Germany in the last 16 we will need the yanks help if we are to beat them!!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Lets stop slagging the yanks off. When we face Germany in the last 16 we will need the yanks help if we are to beat them!!!
Only if they kick off at 19.41

Immaculate Pasta said:

They´ll be pro German - they are the biggest ethnic group in the U.S. - after Brits of course which is an ancestry they never recognise ;)

Frank the Yank said:
mackenzie said:
I think the problem here is that City fans don't like "bandwaggoners." And, unfortunately, that is how we perceive some of the Americans with regards to their National team.

However, those American City fans on here have no need to prove their credentials. If you choose to be a City fan whilst being American you obviously have a warped sense of humour whilst also understanding and loving the game.

Well done USA.
Well said Mac!! I have been a City fan for over 30 years! I am one demented bastard!

What I like is seeing players that really take the whole concept of the World Cup to heart, and your Captain did that for me today.

However, I think sometimes the USA as a whole need to tone it down a bit as the humility aspect would lead to much more empathy from fans of other countries.Witness Cameroon in previous tournaments. Their desire was not based on a stringent belief that they could win, more a belief that they could cause an upset and enjoy it at the same time.

If you can somehow get that you would have more fans wanting you to do well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.