USA Win Goup C!!!!

mackenzie said:
Frank the Yank said:
Well said Mac!! I have been a City fan for over 30 years! I am one demented bastard!

What I like is seeing players that really take the whole concept of the World Cup to heart, and your Captain did that for me today.

However, I think sometimes the USA as a whole need to tone it down a bit as the humility aspect would lead to much more empathy from fans of other countries.Witness Cameroon in previous tournaments. Their desire was not based on a stringent belief that they could win, more a belief that they could cause an upset and enjoy it at the same time.

If you can somehow get that you would have more fans wanting you to do well.

As a Yank and a City fan, the true footballing supporters here always support the national side. I was infuriated with Americans who were cheering for England in the USA/England match. My belief is you support YOUR NATION! I'm an American first...of course I noticed 2 of them were also Un*t*d fans too....go figure...the wankers

Immaculate Pasta said:
Lets stop slagging the yanks off. When we face Germany in the last 16 we will need the yanks help if we are to beat them!!!

How exactly will the Americans help England beat Germany in the round of 16? The knockout stages feed in such a way that either England will play Germany in the Round of 32, or they won't face them until the Final. It's done that way to teams from the same group can't meet again until the final.

warhawkmoski said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Lets stop slagging the yanks off. When we face Germany in the last 16 we will need the yanks help if we are to beat them!!!

How exactly will the Americans help England beat Germany in the round of 16? The knockout stages feed in such a way that either England will play Germany in the Round of 32, or they won't face them until the Final. It's done that way to teams from the same group can't meet again until the final.
You fell for that HOOK, LINE, and SINKER Warhawk!! Its a wind up, bud....OWN GOAL!!!!! LOL!!!!

warhawkmoski said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Massive WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

:-D

mackenzie said:
Frank the Yank said:
Well said Mac!! I have been a City fan for over 30 years! I am one demented bastard!

What I like is seeing players that really take the whole concept of the World Cup to heart, and your Captain did that for me today.

However, I think sometimes the USA as a whole need to tone it down a bit as the humility aspect would lead to much more empathy from fans of other countries.Witness Cameroon in previous tournaments. Their desire was not based on a stringent belief that they could win, more a belief that they could cause an upset and enjoy it at the same time.

If you can somehow get that you would have more fans wanting you to do well.
Mac-that was well said and fair enough!! Talk about arrogance though I remember our Olympic basketball team in Atens I think it was. Theynacted like a bunch of spoiled, entitled twats and actualy rooted AGAINST THEM when I think Argentina beat us!!!!

Frank the Yank said:
warhawkmoski said:
You fell for that HOOK, LINE, and SINKER Warhawk!! Its a wind up, bud....OWN GOAL!!!!! LOL!!!!

lol, you are cruel frank, bloody cruel.

USA deserved to be top of the group well done

everytime i see this i cringe .the sun = fail
the-sun-world-cup-2010.jpg

lee-mcfc said:
USA deserved to be top of the group well done

everytime i see this i cringe .the sun = fail
the-sun-world-cup-2010.jpg

Fucking idiots, wouldnt wipe my arse with that rag.

Well done to the US (although here in redneck central I havent met one person who gives a fuck yet ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.