USA Win Goup C!!!!

I will be pulling for england against the krouts for sure..

however.. i do like german beer.. but i do like english beer too... england have better football.. germany however.. they have amazing brats..

dammit..

yea.. i'll go for some fish n chips, bangers n mash, some black puddin', a newcastle, strongbow, and... another few beers of my choice..

:)

USA will be well up for the match against Ghana.. they knocked us out of the last world cup..
I fear that Ghana's speed will be our undoing in the end.. hopefully their lack of finishing will be in our favor.. and we can start finishing chances that are presented..

can't wait for this weekend!!

TFC said:
lee-mcfc said:
USA deserved to be top of the group well done

everytime i see this i cringe .the sun = fail
the-sun-world-cup-2010.jpg

Fucking idiots, wouldnt wipe my arse with that rag.

Well done to the US (although here in redneck central I havent met one person who gives a fuck yet ;)

The owner of that publication is an American citizen.

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
sykthx.jpg

LD is tha shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish nazz ;-)

I like the fact USA are just starting to get into Football...ah a mean Soccer its a nice change from watching (Over protected) Rugby, Rounders and Netball isn't it

stevenryals said:
I will be pulling for england against the krouts for sure..

however.. i do like german beer.. but i do like english beer too... england have better football.. germany however.. they have amazing brats..

dammit..

yea.. i'll go for some fish n chips, bangers n mash, some black puddin', a newcastle, strongbow, and... another few beers of my choice..

:)

USA will be well up for the match against Ghana.. they knocked us out of the last world cup..
I fear that Ghana's speed will be our undoing in the end.. hopefully their lack of finishing will be in our favor.. and we can start finishing chances that are presented..

can't wait for this weekend!!

Other English v. German Match ups:

David Hasselhoff v. Carol Beer: The Hoff gave us Baywatch, so sorry Carol, Computer says "NO". (cough) Germany 1-0 England

Nena vs Beatles: 99 balloons or 99 (or so) #1 songs ... dippers score. Germany 1-1 England

Bulldog vs Dachshund: If this were a swimming contest, they both would sink like stones. Germany 1-1 England.

Professor Moriarty vs Hans Gruber: Fall from Reichenbach Falls overshadowed by the drop from the skyscrapper. Yippikayai, Germany 2- 1 England

Double Decker Bus vs Autobahn. Autobahn--do you really need a reason? Germany 3- 1 England

English Pound Vs German Mark. One exists. One does not. Germany 3-2 England

Cheryl Cole Vs Heidi Klum. What can I say? Even Fergie says Cheryl. Germany 3-3 England

Cheryl Cole. Wow. What a score that would be. counts as two. Germany 3-4 England.

Game over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.