UTD AWAY

Manchester United - ticket prices and booking info
Prices Adults - £49.04 / £40.23 / £39.26
Over 65s - £27.02 / £22.62 / £22.13
Under 16s - £14.79
Loyalty points 10
Directions to the ground Click here for the AA Route Planner. The postcode for Manchester United's stadium is M16 0RA
Click here for directions from Manchester United Football Club's website

Tottenham who can buy...? Date
Seasoncard holders with 4500 loyalty points Tues 14th Apr
Seasoncard holders with 4000 loyalty points Fri 17th Apr
Seasoncard holders with 3900 loyalty points Mon 20th Apr
Seasoncard holders with 3800 loyalty points Tues 21st Apr
Seasoncard holders with 3700 loyalty points Wed 22nd Apr
Seasoncard holders with 3600 loyalty points Thur 23rd Apr

Ja Salford Blue said:
what are the sales criteria, can someone please post?
Seasoncard holders with 4500 loyalty points Tues 14th Apr
Seasoncard holders with 4000 loyalty points Fri 17th Apr
Seasoncard holders with 3900 loyalty points Mon 20th Apr
Seasoncard holders with 3800 loyalty points Tues 21st Apr
Seasoncard holders with 3700 loyalty points Wed 22nd Apr
Seasoncard holders with 3600 loyalty points Thur 23rd Apr
From the official site hope this helps.

dont worry about it saying spurs who can buy it is a mistake on citys website, they are the dates for utd

pissedagain said:
as they ve just gone on sale, i wondered if like me any other blue going just cringes as they approach the ground, i hate it with a passion from the stands to the so called fans who are all eager to let you know that they all come from manchester...yuk

Not bothered, personally.

It's just a football ground, albeit one with a much higher proportion of wankers than the others.

No big deal.

sorry its more than just a ground, its a shithole, where else in the prem can home fans stand outside the away end waiting for you to come out, even before you go in you are pushed against a wall by the police who then turn a blind eye to them spitting at us as we stand and que, then when we react the police jump on us...no been going to the derbies for over 40 years, nothing changes

pissedagain said:
sorry its more than just a ground, its a shithole, where else in the prem can home fans stand outside the away end waiting for you to come out, even before you go in you are pushed against a wall by the police who then turn a blind eye to them spitting at us as we stand and que, then when we react the police jump on us...no been going to the derbies for over 40 years, nothing changes

Haha spot on, reminds me off last year. Can't wait for this one.

It's a horrible place to go. Everything about it is just wrong. I would never ever normally do this because it's disgusting, but whenever I go there I feel compelled to gob on the floor inside the stadium, somehow it just seems appropriate and the right thing to do.

Also, once inside if hungry or thirsty then I just have to stay that way. I will not give that corporation a penny of my hard earned money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.