Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Looked like they were checking everyone at entrance P when we went in around 11:45. They did say spot checks though, which means they won't be checking everyone. I don't think City have the logistical capabilities yet. It was hard enough getting everyone in on time as it was.
When I went in P at about 12.03 there was a lollipop sign up saying Covid spot checks but I wasn’t checked and didn’t see anyone else being checked. In fact they weren’t even checking bags properly today! He just put the ‘bracelet’ type thing round without looking in it and I had had to go over to him! (I wasn’t going to go across but then thought someone might ask me inside why I didn’t have it so ambled over!!) :-)

When I went in P at about 12.03 there was a lollipop sign up saying Covid spot checks but I wasn’t checked and didn’t see anyone else being checked. In fact they weren’t even checking bags properly today! He just put the ‘bracelet’ type thing round without looking in it and I had had to go over to him! (I wasn’t going to go across but then thought someone might ask me inside why I didn’t have it so ambled over!!) :-)
It does all seem a bit hit and miss.

We go in at Entrance C, checks taken there
I was checked at C but showed them the negative test text from about a week ago rather than the one I did this morning. They checked it said negative but didn't check the date. My latest test WAS negative so I wasn't trying to pull a fast one.

Was asked on the way into R “have you got a COVID pass? Said yes and went to open it on phone, but the girl just said “thank you” and never even looked. I must look honest, or they are just going through the motions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.