Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Let's be honest they aren't refusing anyone entry who didn't comply. Understand they are just doing what's being asked of them but it's a thankless task. Box ticking excerise... People are generally being compliant and we do have 'legacy'fans who won't rush themselves. Absolutely bouncing today though...

Looked like they were checking everyone at entrance P when we went in around 11:45. They did say spot checks though, which means they won't be checking everyone. I don't think City have the logistical capabilities yet. It was hard enough getting everyone in on time as it was.
At midday when I got to entrance B the queue to get to the gates was snaking about 100yards long as it looked like they had two blokes checking everyone
Meanwhile the dozen wand wavers were standing round with nothing to do so they just let everyone through the covid check

At midday when I got to entrance B the queue to get to the gates was snaking about 100yards long as it looked like they had two blokes checking everyone
Meanwhile the dozen wand wavers were standing round with nothing to do so they just let everyone through the covid check

strange i went into B around 12.05 or so and not 1 check in place... non baggage queue moved down quite quickly and was in within 2-3 mins after a quick scan.

I got there early today (about 11:30) for various reasons, and everyone going in was checked as far as I could see, checked before the wire fence at M1 too, so not at the security check.
I tend to get to 12:30's stupidly early now after arriving to Arsenal at 12pm and missing kick off. Got to the ground for 11am and was checked going into K.

strange i went into B around 12.05 or so and not 1 check in place... non baggage queue moved down quite quickly and was in within 2-3 mins after a quick scan.
That's because the queue was huge just to get into the fenced queuing system
They realised that they couldn't check supporters covid passports so had to just let everyone through and once they did, within two minutes the queue disappeared
One of the stewards was shouting something about vaccine passports and everyone just ignored him

It was a right good idea to introduce new entry ticketing at the same time as covid passes. Some would say the club didnt know it was going to be this way but it didnt take much thought to see the covid passes would happen. The covid passes / secure checks / new mobile ticketing have made getting in a stadium shite. I arrive very early to avoid it, i wouldnt like to see it when busy half hour before KO

So you think violence should be used against every one that could pass on cold like symptoms, the government has made you look like a proper fool.

The reason he was kicked out is because he lied about his Visa application. It was a pretty cut and dry case at the end of it.

What violence was used? Lol

For me it's because a Covid passport doesn't mean that you're not covid positive or infectious. At least with the test there's a good chance you're not.
Although that's true, being vaccinated does reduce the risk of having Covid, and infecting others if you do have it. None of these measures will provide an absolute guarantee that an infected person won't get through but it all helps.
The reason passports are pointless at the moment is that proper checks aren't done. Anyone without a Covid passport knows that all they have to do is either get a screenshot of someone else's or just join other queues until they get get past someone who doesn't look at it. To make it work, a check between the passport, ticket and ID would need to be done but it would be too time consuming, so it would need to be automated by having a system where the ticket and passport QR codes are linked and checked with a single scan at the turnstile. No idea if that's technically feasible or realistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.