Van De Vart {merged}

LOL @ bbc's pic.

_48321815_chaniesta_goal_640.jpg

Van der Vaart fails to stop Iniesta's World Cup-winning goal

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/8958654.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 958654.stm</a>

Noodles singalong said:
you gotta laugh though they get van der vaart for 8m we pay 26m for milner i know who id rather have
Indeed, I'd rather have a CM/DM who will run around and keep things moving in the middle of the park than a attacking midfielder with little or no pace. Besides, VDV is gash. You do realise this bid from Bayern Munich was made up right? No big clubs wanted him, ask yourself why.

He's a decent player, has moments of brilliance, but for the most part is nothing particularly special. Might have to take Krancjar out my FF team though.

It pains me to say it but Spurs have a brilliant squad and even though he isn't popular on here, it is hard to deny that Redknapp has has pulled off some great deals in the transfer market over the years.

Is it possible that both Spurs and City could keep two of the Sky four out of the Champions League places this year? Even though it is Spurs, that would be good for English football and rather satisfying to watch another of the spoiled brats of the top four knocked out of the positions that they see as their birthright. It would be even more interesting to see how in the following years they would manage without the TV, sponsorship and prize money which they have become so accustomed to, not to mention the lure of offering Champions League football. A shaking up of the established order would breathe new life into the Premiership and I fail to see how neutral (in the media or otherwise) could see it differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.