VAR - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like that the PL are trying to persuade FIFA to allow 'leeway' in tight offsides.

It sounds ok in principle but we all know what it really means: all ours are offside but a rag or scouser 20cm offside will now be given leeway.
Interesting that the Mail runs this story and quotes that under these "10cm leeway" proposals, Henderson's and Mane's disallowed goals would have stood.
Anyone would think the fact that Liverpool have been denied late winners was the driving force!

Interesting that the Mail runs this story and quotes that under these "10cm leeway" proposals, Henderson's and Mane's disallowed goals would have stood.
Anyone would think the fact that Liverpool have been denied late winners was the driving force!
source-1.gif

In the Premier league it seems to take 5 minutes to manipulate ergh sorry judge whether Sterlings eyelash is offside after he has scored, so how come Europeans can give it in his favour after 20 seconds ?

Could not agree more. The crooked manipulation of VAR changes narratives. 2 examples for the RAGS and one against City.
Last season, Chelsea at least 4, in fact I think 6 points clear of them. They play at Stamford Bridge. A draw is great to preserve the lead and a win virtually puts Chelsea out of sight. Remember, at this time no one thought Leicester would drop too many points.
Even game and then we see the Maguire raised boot on the touchline. You might excuse a ref having one look and deciding no red but no chance that VAR could not give red unless bent. It was so fucking obvious. That coupled with a good Chelsea equaliser wrongly disallowed gives the shite houses a 2-0 and the narrative completely changed.
Look at games just gone. Rags in shit form at home. I only saw about 15 mins but part of that was the Maguire (him again?) Headlock. Again after just one look ok it is completely blatant. If given, Chelsea 1-0 up with not too long to go and possibly they lose 3 on the spin at home. Then coupled with the first last night which I did not see but by all accounts was offside (who knows what would have happened the other if it stayed 0-0?) So they end up 5-0 and suddenly everything rosy at the swamp.NARRATIVE changed.
Of course so much has been written about the farce at Anfield and that ended up denying us a 1-0 start and again changes narratives.
It has ruined football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.