Var debate 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Chi-town blues, 17 Apr 2019.

1. gavvo

gavvo

No I didnt misread at all. You clearly said we are the team being screwed by it but you are willing to give it time !!

2. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    with rule in charge, it is. Rule is shit, but it's there. If we wanted llorente's goal dismissed, than this one should be too.

The problem is that even City fans and players are giving more attention in public to that decision, than to earlier penalty ones. Allowing them to suck us into not more than 50-50 discussion, while stonewall clear ones are not mentioned at all now.

3. half & half derby scarf

half & half derby scarf

I'll try and stick the season out but it will definitely be my last. At least it shows that the corruption is now out in the open under the guise of VAR. Scudamore has finally found a way to implement his wish.

ctid1894 likes this.
  4. mancity56

mancity56

Was close to accepting a job here in the USA with Hawk-Eye, the company running VAR for the Premier League and other leagues. know a fair bit about it, this was my message to them after last years quarter final. It is clear that the way the system is operating is not going to work, creates more room for interpretation. VAR will be the death of football, I realised this just in time one would say. bastards

5. i kne albert davy

i kne albert davy

There's no rules in football mate and now there's no fucking spontaneity either.

6. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    there are but when City plays, they are pulled out of their arse and how it fits to screw us.

7. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Nothing more certain. We waltzed to the title two seasons ago. Last season, even after falling to Leicester, Palace and NUFC, and the Dippers only losing one game, we still took the title. Teams cannot produce a level of excellence that will outshine what we deliver, so they will have to find another strategy. Lo and behold, along comes VAR. Let's see how many times a penalty is reviewed this season and is awarded by VAR, not just for the Dippers or the Rags, even though they will get the lion's share, but across the PL. I ain't watching MotD until Murphy is removed, so someone else will have to do the counting. I await, not with bated breath, but I expect the first one will be along within the next few weeks, for the comment down a ref's earpiece "Michael, I think you have made a clear and obvious error there in not awarding a penalty. Do you want me to review it?'

BosnianBlue likes this.
  8. bondsman

bondsman

You’re right mate VAR allows for the greatest and most covert amount of corruption the game has ever seen.

ctid1894 likes this.
  9. SWPISHOME

SWPISHOME

No such thing as VAR.

It's called FTO. Fuck Teams Over. Its another tool to use against teams they dont want winning. City being prime target.

Boycott Football people. Spend your weekends with your kids and loved ones.

10. bondsman

bondsman

Agree pal. Spurs played like a bottom half of table team stringing 9 across the box at times because we were on another level especially first half. Sad twat fans leaving cheering VAR rather than their players joke.