Var debate 2019/20

If the ball hits the defenders arm then it's not a penalty because it was accidental. If the ball hit Laporte's arm then the goal has to be ruled out because even though accidental, it enabled City to score.

Which is why I've been banging on here all afternoon that where is the proof it hit anyone's arm? In cricket, tennis they have all sort to prove it. In football we just have opinion with possible hidden agendas.

I didn’t think accidental was even a word any more in this context. Accidental or not - it doesn’t matter; it’s irrelevant.
Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.

Still fuming from yesterday, Gabbys goal ruled out for so called handball from Eric though he didn’t have fuckin clue where ball was,then to top it off Rodders doesn’t get a blatant and clear pen,I was really looking forward to this season,but I can see from 2 games in,it’s going to be a **** of a season,oh well.

Just saw last bit of Chelsea and Leicester game and Leicester just had an offside in last min which they put in anyway. Found myself thinking how funny if VAR overruled the linesman and the goal stood. And that typified VAR. if you are a fan (go to the game) I imagine most think it is awful the way it has been implemented and will ruin the spontaneity and atmosphere. If you are watching half arsed - ie where the money is (TV) then VAR is pure gold. In other words —-Totally made for TV. And totally shite for real fans but ok if you are just a follower. I bet all those who watched last night and then switched over for StrictlyCome Dancing (or whatever is on) Thought it was great

You can absolutely 100% guarantee if a Liverpool or United player gets wrestled to the floor in the box it will be referred to VAR if the referee doesn’t automatically give the penalty.

If there is one incident for either team like that this season, Ric or any of the other mods can delete my account on the spot. I’ll put a tenner on me being here saying the same thing next season and the year after and the year after that too.

Nothing worth a look at in the chavs game and dippers yesterday,they seem to be making things up for us
They said everything is reviewed at normal speed but i don't buy that,they need to be given a time limit,view it a couple of times and if nothing obvious move on,it's supposed to be clear and obvious not looking for a mm here and there

If the ball hits the defenders arm then it's not a penalty because it was accidental. If the ball hit Laporte's arm then the goal has to be ruled out because even though accidental, it enabled City to score.

Which is why I've been banging on here all afternoon that where is the proof it hit anyone's arm? In cricket, tennis they have all sort to prove it. In football we just have opinion with possible hidden agendas.
There isn’t any, it’s just silly cúnts naively believing it to be true because it’s a VAR ruling and we’ve been told they’re 100% infallible by the corrupt twats running it. Despite proof Sterling may or may not have been offside last week which again we were told was 100% correct.

I didn’t think accidental was even a word any more in this context. Accidental or not - it doesn’t matter; it’s irrelevant.
Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.

Doboboo is 100 per cent correct in what he’s saying !

When there is a point when they can 100 per cent prove it Like in tennis and rugby its open to interpretation , so what’s the point about n having it ! Stick with the refs and goal line technology ....

There isn’t any, it’s just silly cúnts naively believing it to be true because it’s a VAR ruling and we’ve been told they’re 100% infallible by the corrupt twats running it. Despite proof Sterling may or may not have been offside last week which again we were told was 100% correct.

Yep. Which is why I refer to football now as nothing more than a soap opera. It makes the broadcasters, and bettting companies, etc. billions of pounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.