Var debate 2019/20

Kane’s also saying that they’re not out of the title race despite gaining 15 points from their last 15 games. The gormless lisping tit should wind his neck back in. That’s if he’s managed to find his way out of Otamendi’s pocket.
I find him a right moany git,he thinks he is sergio level,he is nowhere near

Are you suggesting Martin Samuel comes on here for his sources/ material? Is he a member? If so, what’s his username?

PS Martin, if you’re reading this, keep up the good fight. You’re one of only a few journalists I respect.

perish the thought

How can VAR “check” the foul on Dave and not give a penalty... it’s clearly corrupt. Can’t think of any other explanation.

The Bournemouth defender went for the ball, didn’t get it and stamped on David’s foot, it’s a stonewall penalty.

what's the fuss about? the refereeing has been fantastically spot on!
It's a proven fact, as no calls have been overturned.

How can VAR “check” the foul on Dave and not give a penalty... it’s clearly corrupt. Can’t think of any other explanation.

The Bournemouth defender went for the ball, didn’t get it and stamped on David’s foot, it’s a stonewall penalty.
It's the new threshold,we didn't need a new threshold,who the fuck thought i know we can fuck about with the beautiful game,for what reason,there has to be something in it for somebody,i get more angry every day about this,i'm not wishing the time away till the next game like i always have done before,give us our game back minus the goals scored with hands,none of the bollocks with it touching the hand of someone else first,give pens unless we can all see it's a dive,if the ref doesn't see it then var give it,stop being so fucking precious about the refs,if they cock something up then overturn it,we all want an honest game,level playing field for everyone,it's not that complicated to do,arrggghhh

My point about the monitor was that if pigmol don’t want to be seen to be re-refereeing the game and overruling the ref then how difficult would it have been to say to Marriner that they think he should go and check the monitor. He then doesn’t lose face because he’s just getting to see what he may have missed due to poor view or speed of game etc, he comes back and gives the decision. IF he had then come back and not given the penalty we’d know it was due to game being bent, simple.
the point is they didn't want to give it so they are not going to give marriner the option as they lose either way, he gives it or they all look bent, why would they risk that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.