VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking along these lines this morning.
I had a strong feeling that we would be shafted at Arsenal next week but the more the Dippers riot then the more the Premier league officials will have to be on their best behaviour in the coming weeks

Naah. Fuck them. PGMOL should just let them consider their options and then find out they don't have any. Arrogant fucking bastards. Who do they think they are? It was a mistake, get over it. Tossers.

It's more likely they know nothing will come of it so it's just more ammunition to justify an ESL to their moronic fans, along with our inevitable clearance by the panel on the alleged charges.

This is being spun by the media into a wrong offside call and two wrong red cards all against liverpool when in fact it's just one mistake on the offside. How many mistakes are made every game.

What about stopping the game when City were attacking for a wolves player going down with cramp, in the pathetic 6 minutes of added on time, even the commentator said that there was going to be a load of time added on although only seems that that applies to Arsenal, they regularly get 10 minutes added on.
Timekeeping should be removed as a responsibility of the on field official. And the clock stopped and made public when done so to make it open and above board.

Last edited:
It's funny how they get on their moral high horse the Scousers but when incidents like Rashford obvious offside last year, Grealish "handball" in FA Cup final and the countless times we've been robbed of decisions at Anfield and they laugh it off there's never any calls of corruption there is there. Excuse me if I'll spare the sympathy for them on this occasion.

I'll tell you what. If these cunts get this replayed I want the Spurs CL Quarter Final replayed.
Don't forget when Aguero's goal wasn't given v Arsenal in FA Cup semi final Sane's cross was judged to be out of play when it was in. Are we going to get that fixture replayed also? Could name a dozen other incidents we've been robbed why do L'pool fans think this is unique to them? Cry me a river....

It's funny how they get on their moral high horse the Scousers but when incidents like Rashford obvious offside last year, Grealish "handball" in FA Cup final and the countless times we've been robbed of decisions at Anfield and they laugh it off there's never any calls of corruption there is there. Excuse me if I'll spare the sympathy for them on this occasion.
Its like an ongoing joke that you dont get those decisions at the swamp or klanfield and its basically just cheating that is laughed off by PGMOL, but now one of the history clubs is on the wrong end of it , now it matters, fuck them lot and fuck pgmol just because hooper didnt get the usual memo, now everyone is up in arms

This is being spun by the media into a wrong offside call and two wrong red cards all against liverpool when in fact it's just one mistake on the offside. How many mistakes are made every game.
Correct, the Jones sending off wasn't harsh - he rolled over the ball and nearly bent the player's ankle backwards. The other sending off was also deserved if only for the stupidity of trying to make a tackle that had virtually no chance of coming off and just after being booked.

Its like an ongoing joke that you dont get those decisions at the swamp or klanfield and its basically just cheating that is laughed off by PGMOL, but now one of the history clubs is on the wrong end of it , now it matters, fuck them lot and fuck pgmol just because hooper didnt get the usual memo, now everyone is up in arms
Mate. VAR is fucked and if no one kicks off about it, it will remain so. Hopefully, something may now come about because one of the darling clubs has kicked off. Hopefully, some traction may occur if others do similar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.