VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So it would appear to be no conspiracy.

Just simple human error which can happen in any walk of life regardless of the amount of money involved. Especially to people under pressure.

Unfortunately fans for all clubs will jump on the corruption bandwagon when it’s against their own, so we shouldn’t single out Liverpool for this.

Mistakes happen and VAR will benefit in the long run from this, painful process but worth it.

On the video why is the word “off” said around the time of the restart not transcribed or attributed to anyone?

PIGMOL can’t even do transparency properly

everything I'v read and heard from the refs, VAR, PGMOL etc shows me they are in their own little bubble of "This job is really hard and everyone needs to understand that, its not fair". I worked with teams like that and have even been in those teams.

Nothing will change until they change the personel.

Video assistants work perfectly well in rugby union, rugby league and cricket because the supporters can see and hear the dialogue between the officials on the pitch and those viewing the monitors. Everybody knows what
is being looked at and why. Until the football authorities start to do the same we will continue to stumble from crisis to crisis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.