VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course there are issues, but I see better refs at every CL game than I do at every PL game. Our refs and VAR officials can’t even communicate clearly with each other. In fact the useless cunts can’t even get defenders 10 yards away at free kicks and corners. Our refs and var officials are fucking shit

You watch 1 CL game in a while compared to constant coverage of PL matches and highlights and everyone going mental when a VAR decision goes against them.

Same for those that say it works so well in Rugby and Cricket which they hardly watch aswell

You watch 1 CL game in a while compared to constant coverage of PL matches and highlights and everyone going mental when a VAR decision goes against them.

Same for those that say it works so well in Rugby and Cricket which they hardly watch aswell
You don’t have a fucking clue what football, cricket and rugby matches I watch. Clown. If you listen to the audio commentary from the liverpool spurs incident and understand what the fuck they are in about then you’re as smart a fucking arse as you like to think you are. As I said, clueless

You don’t have a fucking clue what football, cricket and rugby matches I watch. Clown. If you listen to the audio commentary from the liverpool spurs incident and understand what the fuck they are in about then you’re as smart a fucking arse as you like to think you are. As I said, clueless

That incident was a total 1 off out of 100 and 100’s of incidents officials and VAR have to deal with this season. It was a mix up. They’re human. It happens.
Hopefully going forward they can change the way they communicate or bring the game back after resuming play.

That incident was a total 1 off out of 100 and 100’s of incidents officials and VAR have to deal with this season. It was a mix up. They’re human. It happens.
Hopefully going forward they can change the way they communicate or bring the game back after resuming play.
You’re not commenting on what I wrote. Their general inability to control and manage a game of football is appalling

Of course there will be mistakes but we actually don’t know whether it is working well or not because they are so cautious about letting us hear what is going on - if you’ve nothing to hide …………

Of course there will be mistakes but we actually don’t know whether it is working well or not because they are so cautious about letting us hear what is going on - if you’ve nothing to hide …………

They released the audio. what difference does it make? it was always going to be a cock up/miscommunication

How could they be confused over something so simple? Having heard the audio I am surprised any of them had a clue what the other people were saying. Absolute fucking gibberish. Try speaking plain English yoy daft cunts - please could you review for offside, I’ve reviewed it, it was offside, disallow the goal. Not that fucking difficult you useless jargon muttering twunts
It was onside mate ;-)

Of course there are issues, but I see better refs at every CL game than I do at every PL game. Our refs and VAR officials can’t even communicate clearly with each other. In fact the useless cunts can’t even get defenders 10 yards away at free kicks and corners. Our refs and var officials are fucking shit
You might be interested in this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.