VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Sane goal was the killer for me because leaving aside all the stuff from the first leg if that stands we are still in with a big shout. Fuck you put me in a bad mood now thinking of that!
If the officials came to the right decisions, at H/T in 2nd leg, we would have been at least 4-2 up on aggregate, with 2 away goals.

I have just heard a new get out word to do us. On Sky football "inconclusive" was used repeatedly, they had the chances to rule the Magpies goal out and took four and a half minutes to rule it to be legal. If any body does not know what I am referring to, the VAR cowboys decided that the three incidents in quick succession were inconclusive and allowed the goal to stand. Arsenal were robbed.

I have just heard a new get out word to do us. On Sky football "inconclusive" was used repeatedly, they had the chances to rule it out and took four and a half minutes to rule it to be legal. If any body does not know what I am referring to, the VAR cowboys decided that the three incidents in quick succession were inconclusive and allowed the goal to stand. Arsenal were robbed.
Give over.

No way of confirming that the balls out, not offside as ball went backwards or at worse sideways, so only call was foul or not and for me not.

Give over.

No way of confirming that the balls out, not offside as ball went backwards or at worse sideways, so only call was foul or not and for me not.
Have you heard the word "inconclusive" used in quick succession. My point is it will be easy for that to be used when ever they want. Lets wait and see.

Have you heard the word "inconclusive" used in quick succession. My point is it will be easy for that to be used when ever they want. Lets wait and see.
Have you see a pattern of play with three incidents, that all had to be looked at, all occurred in side one minute. As inchy14 says above no way of determining. Arsenal weren’t robbed and how Havertz wasnt sent off I don’t know

Have you see a pattern of play with three incidents, that all had to be looked at, all occurred in side one minute. As inchy14 says above no way of determining. Arsenal weren’t robbed and how Havertz wasnt sent off I don’t know
I did not mention Havertz but I agree he should have been on his way. There was nothing inconclusive about that assault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.