VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apologies if previously posted but I do like hearing and seeing the process. I’m sure most fans would feel a lot less uneasy about “fixes” if we could hear the audio like this but live.

It does show that the Derby goal against us last season should 100% have been chalked off.

You’d never hear it in the stadium. It might work on TV.

If it always worked like that, then far less would challenge VAR.

Apologies if previously posted but I do like hearing and seeing the process. I’m sure most fans would feel a lot less uneasy about “fixes” if we could hear the audio like this but live.

It does show that the Derby goal against us last season should 100% have been chalked off.

This is all I ask for.

Compared to the Spurs farce that was a very measured and professional conversation.

Let us listen in and we'll understand it and accept the decisions. As you say it would remove the conspiracy theories from it.

This is all I ask for.

Compared to the Spurs farce that was a very measured and professional conversation.

Let us listen in and we'll understand it and accept the decisions. As you say it would remove the conspiracy theories from it.
Exactly. I don’t agree with 100% of the rugby refs decisions but being able to listen to their reasoning at least enables me to understand it.

Impressively done that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.