VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Var will always be controversial because it’s corrupt and Webb the snakes head . Until we the paying fans get to hear all the conversations when discussing incidents on the pitch. Strange how rugby doesn’t have these issues.

Had a look at a few forums and they’re all talking about this incident. Surely the calling out of cheating is getting loud enough from the other clubs that it simply cannot be ignored?

I’d love to know what that bald twat* and his cronies think about the shit storm this has created. Even the media are calling it for what it is.

Webb, not Tenth Haaaaaaag

Looking forward to reading the thoughts of those that think most of us are just delusional conspiracy theorists for asserting there is corruption in the PL which includes attempts to influence the outcomes of matches via officiating (which includes VAR).

Looking forward to reading the thoughts of those that think most of us are just delusional conspiracy theorists for asserting there is corruption in the PL which includes attempts to influence the outcomes of matches via officiating (which includes VAR).
I think you are all blinkered crackpots and tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists. Don't you remember how bad it was before VAR? 94% correct decisions now vs 74% before. Diving has been cut out, dont you remember Salah? They can't get everything right, it is just to get the big decisions right. And there were only 6 mistakes all last year. The independent review panel says so.

And my favourite. If they are trying to manipulate outcomes, either we are very popular or they aren't very good at it.

Did I miss anything?

I think you are all blinkered crackpots and tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists. Don't you remember how bad it was before VAR? 94% correct decisions now vs 74% before. Diving has been cut out, dont you remember Salah? They can't get everything right, it is just to get the big decisions right. And there were only 6 mistakes all last year. The independent review panel says so.

And my favourite. If they are trying to manipulate outcomes, either we are very popular or they aren't very good at it.

Did I miss anything?
“Why would they attempt to influence matches via VAR? It would be too obvious to explain away and eventually something would be done!”

Did I miss anything?
'Independent' review panel.

Hmm...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.