VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see the appyhammer is conspicuous by his absence today whilst the other great defender of all things VAR is keeping it to a minimum.

No doubt they will both reappear when a correct offside decision is given to tell us how wonderful it all is.
We agree for once , cant wait to post a correct decision but fuck all when there is a fuck up and he was posting on the other threads last night , just a fucking wum

I see the appyhammer is conspicuous by his absence today whilst the other great defender of all things VAR is keeping it to a minimum.

No doubt they will both reappear when a correct offside decision is given to tell us how wonderful it all is.

Ref should have given it and the officials should have told the ref to have a look. the technology is there, it's a great system, just need officials to get all these big ones correct 100% of the time otherwise it's the usual barrage of 'corruption' cries. Was a penalty, nothing more to add.

It won't be the last awful decision with or without VAR, law of averages will always be 1 or 2 every weekend. a lot more without VAR I would guess.

Funnily enough I recall 3-4 fouls committed by Manure players which were not spotted by the referee. Casemiro got away with two. Typical Old Trafford bias evident again.

The first “Mic’d up” programme of the season in September will be interesting one way or the other.

The non penalty last night will almost certainly be the most in demand audio from the first month that fans will be interested in hearing.

So we either hear it. Or if they don’t use that clip at least we know the rest of the series won’t really be worth bothering with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.