VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the arsenal foul was same phase of play but too far back in play
make it up as go along

I’ve no idea which Arsenal goal you’re talking about. But yeah, I suppose any subjective opinion is making it up as you go along. Although phase of play isn’t the only consideration.

I don’t know what your agenda is on this thread. You basically poo poo anyone’s views if they are against Var. So me a favour and ignore me as I basically stopped reading anything you say on this subject as imo it’s all bollocks

I’m pointing out the reason why the goal wasn’t given, that is all.

I’ve no idea which Arsenal goal you’re talking about. But yeah, I suppose any subjective opinion is making it up as you go along. Although phase of play isn’t the only consideration.
i dont know who they beat this week chelsea the foul happened in chelsea half 2 passes later they scored var judged too far back
but tonight id be ragging if second penalty hadnt been given for us

Not seen the incident but penalty appeal for Brighton not given? Now social media awash that it’s all corrupt and designed for Man City to win the league.
The whole continuous cries of corruption and whinging/whining from every single clubs fans when they don’t get a decision there way is getting beyond tedious.

That's a good article.

'turning the tide is a huge task because you can't expect a club or its fans to have an objective view when they are so invested in every decision' - this is a good point, unfortunately the fan demands are so high now, constantly comparing one scenario to another thanks to social media and screaming 'where's the consistency?!!'' , I can't see fans ever being happy with or without VAR - too many are down the rabbit hole of agendas and conspiracies. sadly.
Footballing governing bodies can only keep trying ways to improve officiating.

Not seen the incident but penalty appeal for Brighton not given? Now social media awash that it’s all corrupt and designed for Man City to win the league.
The whole continuous cries of corruption and whinging/whining from every single clubs fans when they don’t get a decision there way is getting beyond tedious.
Now you're getting it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.