VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We would no doubt see an emergence of would-be but failed thespians. They would stand, feet apart on the half way line: To be, or not to be, a penalty. That is the question. And yes, it's another fuckin' pen to the Rags! or alternatively, Is this a City goal I see before me? Sorreeeeeeee, guys, someone's toe clipping was in an offside position! No goal!
Or alternatively......

How much more will we have to do than the red teams again this season? Just looked again at the games against 2nd and third - arsenal away very dodgy pen to them, arsenal home pen on KDB given as free kick against KDB, rags away clear offside not given v Rashford, fa cup final complete joke if a pen given to rags. Out of interest how many pens have the rags had v us and us v them in the last 14 years? Unimaginable bentness

Imagine a league where a team goes through a season without having a single penalty awarded against them, and also being awarded 15 penalties, nearly 50% more than your team who attack more, score more. Then tell me where you are is worse.

You could in theory have amateur football referees using a stopwatch. But it would be pretty impractical.
Just like the current amateur referees which have to lug a bunch of cameras to a crappy field so they can set up VAR?
They really do have the crappiest excuses for things.

Imagine a league where a team goes through a season without having a single penalty awarded against them, and also being awarded 15 penalties, nearly 50% more than your team who attack more, score more. Then tell me where you are is worse.
How many years did the rags go under that piss can twat without having a pen against them at the swamp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.