VAR Discussion Thread | 2024/25

He didn’t go against the VAR. He’d disallowed it. It was the VAR who recommended he gives it.
Correct. Linesman flagged for offside, VAR intervened as when Silva jostled Sa he was ONSIDE but then offside after Stones headed it, by which time he wasn't interfering.

Heck if that was disallowed we (Arsenal) would never score at corners!

Are you sure? I thought the VAR pulled it back, reviewed it then gave it up to the ref.

8535d84b1170f3b8f48d7b62f4db0756.jpg

Ah ok mate fair fucks.

No worries mate. I’ve not bothered going today, watched it on TV. And Sky didn’t help matters. They clearly thought it had been given onfield. Which is a bit shit since presumably the lineman was stood there with his flag up at some point.

No worries mate. I’ve not bothered going today, watched it on TV. And Sky didn’t help matters. They clearly thought it had been given onfield. Which is a bit shit since presumably the lineman was stood there with his flag up at some point.
It’s got a lot of people foaming at the mouth, which just adds to the greatness of the moment.

It’s got a lot of people foaming at the mouth, which just adds to the greatness of the moment.

It doesn’t help that the ‘experts’ in the studio haven’t got a clue what they’re talking about. Both Richards and Sturridge chatting total nonsense.

Silva’s position is totally irrelevant until the point Stones heads it.

Any VAR involvement is going to get talked about when it leads to an injury time winner. But it’s actually a pretty easy and straight forward overturn.

It doesn’t help that the ‘experts’ in the studio haven’t got a clue what they’re talking about. Both Richards and Sturridge chatting total nonsense.

Silva’s position is totally irrelevant until the point Stones heads it.

Any VAR involvement is going to get talked about when it leads to an injury time winner. But it’s actually a pretty easy and straight forward overturn.
I recall van horse head was a master at this back in the day. His presence was legal, but was done to put the keeper off.

I’ve just put this as my Facebook profile for 24 hours. Three minutes in and it’s got complete fume!
View attachment 135615

About as pathetic as people on here saying it’s in favour of Liverpool, Arsenal ,Man Utd ?

VAR has worked wonders this weekend from what I’ve seen, 3 clear red cards given and many decision aswell as quick decisions.
Couple of others that can be improved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.