VAR (PL introduction 2019)

forget the "biased morons" for a minute, are you happy for human error even though it could be corrected just so you can keep the flow of the game?

Yes. If the alternative is never being able to celebrate a goal because a minor offence might rule it out

If next season is like that Anfield game, I'm not paying for a season ticket for the one after. It's shite & it isn't going to stop mistakes, just alter the way they are made.

EXACTLY!

Now you are getting it. One incident is not more important than another. They ALL need reviewing, or non at all.

Get rid of it.

Of course there different.... no ones arsed about an incident 10 yards from the ball, while every should be bothered about some one obstructing the keeper in an offside position which hampers the keeper saving the header....

Yes. If the alternative is never being able to celebrate a goal because a minor offence might rule it out

If next season is like that Anfield game, I'm not paying for a season ticket for the one after. It's shite & it isn't going to stop mistakes, just alter the way they are made.

so your happy enough for players like the fucker who did sane on sunday to get away with a yellow and carry on fouling until he had to go, my mind boggles!!

I would use it purely for the 'clear & obvious' decisions, like when a ref misses a deliberate handball (not a ball to hand marginal one, a Thierry Henry style obvious cheat) or a really blatant piece of rugby style holding (not a minor shirtpull which requires a dive, like Salah).

Also pens awarded in real time could be reviewed for dives & violent conduct could be punished.

These things would still occasionally result in mistakes but most would be ok & the game wouldn't be on hold after goals unless there had been an 'obvious' incident.

Then it should also be 3 people reviewing it, not 1.

Your contradicting yourself now. All you've said for pages is Barry was pushed (debatable decision at best, not clear) but now say it should only be used for clear and obvious decisions. That's what it did, the VAR was used for the offside on Barry. A clear and obvious decision. At least stick to your view point if that's what you believe

Of course there different.... no ones arsed about an incident 10 yards from the ball, while every should be bothered about some one obstructing the keeper in an offside position which hampers the keeper saving the header....

Lol.

Salah was 40 yards off the ball!

You are just making up imaginary rules now. A foul is a foul. In the area it's a pen, hence the var ref giving Salah a pen for a light pull on the shoulder ; a dive before the ball even came in & sailed 10 yards above where he would have been.

Enjoy it when we get shit on mate. I won't.

Your contradicting yourself now. All you've said for pages is Barry was pushed (debatable decision at best, not clear) but now say it should only be used for clear and obvious decisions. That's what it did, the VAR was used for the offside on Barry. A clear and obvious decision. At least stick to your view point if that's what you believe

I don't think it should be used for offsides or anything which hands people goals.

Only to stop blatant cheating & violence.

That seems simple enough to me.

this wonderful game with human error that could cost you a title, a cup or a place in the league that could be corrected in a relative short space of time once its refined

i just don't believe you would rather the game to "flow" than get it right

are you happy for goals like Bernardo's to be chalked off for the sake of the flow
do you want every single contentious decision reviewed?

I just don't get how it is fair that certain decisions will reviewed by var and others wont.

Lol.

Salah was 40 yards off the ball!

You are just making up imaginary rules now. A foul is a foul. In the area it's a pen, hence the var ref giving Salah a pen for a light pull on the shoulder ; a dive before the ball even came in & sailed 10 yards above where he would have been.

Enjoy it when we get shit on mate. I won't.

The ball was crossed to salah who had his shirt pulled. As has been explained to you earlier a pull is a foul. Correct decision

Also Evans was fouling the Liverpool player first in the Barry incident so that supersedes Barry, so your whole argument falls down. If your so pedantic to look for anything, you will find it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.