VAR Thread - 2021/22

As an apology has been given it surely proves what we have all (most) been saying all along.

VAR is a waste of fucking time. It does more damage than it does good. Bin it off
To me it shows what a stupid **** Reilly is.

By apologising he's admitted that Fat Frank is right and his officials are bent.

OliVAR begging the 4th was chalked off.

Desperate stuff , without VAR - Mahrez would have been denied a perfectly good goal.

had the handball incident last week been against City (which it has done in the past) we would have had 20+ pages about how corrupt VAR is etc.

Let’s be honest. It’s been bought in to help refs, not to be biased against Man City and to benefit United and Liverpool.

It’s far from perfect, it gets stuff wrong and for some it takes away the enjoyment of the game, for others like me it’s a benefit for the sport. I don’t want perfectly good goals ruled out, miles offside goals given and no contact penalty’s given.

Ps: amazing performance today, one of the most dominating one sides matches I’ve ever seen. Absolutely superb.

Desperate stuff , without VAR - Mahrez would have been denied a perfectly good goal.

had the handball incident last week been against City (which it has done in the past) we would have had 20+ pages about how corrupt VAR is etc.

Let’s be honest. It’s been bought in to help refs, not to be biased against Man City and to benefit United and Liverpool.

It’s far from perfect, it gets stuff wrong and for some it takes away the enjoyment of the game, for others like me it’s a benefit for the sport. I don’t want perfectly good goals ruled out, miles offside goals given and no contact penalty’s given.

Ps: amazing performance today, one of the most dominating one sides matches I’ve ever seen. Absolutely superb.
Except there was no handball as Richarlison was offside.

P.S. why the fuck cant your players hit a barn door

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.