VAR Thread - 2021/22

Aah.....it was in the Sun so it must be true. You will notice from the article that Mark Halsey only suspects this to be true. I believe he went on Radio 5live a few days after to say he was incorrect in his assumption. There is no VAR match commander. Honestly
It's also discussed in this referees forum (page 70 of the thread). I think it is definitely a thing, and I can't see anything where Halsey withdrew his criticism.

@richardtheref
I am aware you are trained as per your name so trust what you say, but trust me on this one, it wasn't just the Sun who said the match commander made the decision.
If their is no such role why was it said.
It was as clear a penalty as you will ever see.
Why can't the PL and Pgmol be clear open and honest ?

when VAR was sold to the football clubs it was on the basic of clear and obvious error only ? this is clearly not what is happening in the game. the VAR officials are fully in control of the whole game and what's at stake for clubs.
the match officials are just for show and just like a robot being controlled by a VAR official

at no stage of the game does the match official gets to say am the man in control and i will stand by what i see
its straight to the earpiece for help or instructions. even on dead ball or corners they are told what to give.
can we not just leave the game to the match referee to control and when its a stone wall mistake and clear and obvious error then let VAR get involved ? stop messing with the game,

can i just add that the offside lines are a joke because is VAR 100% right with the system in use. the ball leaving the player foot is never ever been in place and its impossible to judge by video the moment it left the boot

@richardtheref
I am aware you are trained as per your name so trust what you say, but trust me on this one, it wasn't just the Sun who said the match commander made the decision.
If their is no such role why was it said.

It was as clear a penalty as you will ever see.
Why can't the PL and Pgmol be clear open and honest ?
To allow debates like the one you are having on the internet.

There’s no proof that it’s happened, but any story that can be shown to be anti-City gets the conspiracy nuts going.

because a man on the internet knows better, because?
no one knows. Thats the point. Especially not the Sun who dont only "not know" but are proven liars. Not having a go mate, just I see an awful lot of people believing what the newspapers say. In which case City are cheating Oil club with no soul or supporters.

no one knows. Thats the point. Especially not the Sun who dont only "not know" but are proven liars. Not having a go mate, just I see an awful lot of people believing what the newspapers say. In which case City are cheating Oil club with no soul or supporters.
Then no-one would believe anything, ever. Have to draw a line somewhere.

we were cheated either way.
This season has highlighted perfectly why it’s not actually corrupt against us. If it was they’d have given Arsenal that pen or Everton that handball… if it was in favour of us then Stuart Armstrong would have been sent off for nearly cutting Laporte’s thigh in two.

The referees on the pitch and at Stockley Park are just not up to it but this season everyone has had them for or against. Even the fucking Rags have had a couple of 50/50 ones go against them at Burnley for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.