VAR Thread - 2021/22

And our fans are raging at the ref for not giving us anything all game … and calling corruption of course.

Do you honestly think there’s anyway for officials to please both set of fans when they see things through their own coloured specs.
Subtle difference is that the likes of Liverpool and United will get the penalty awarded, then it's up to VAR to overturn it Other way around for city. Both fouls on Jesus were clear pens today, and would have been if you swapped him for salah or mane, wearing a Liverpool shirt.

Subtle difference is that the likes of Liverpool and United will get the penalty awarded, then it's up to VAR to overturn it Other way around for city. Both fouls on Jesus were clear pens today, and would have been if you swapped him for salah or mane, wearing a Liverpool shirt.

Deffo clear pens. But without VAR neither would have been given.

Deffo clear pens. But without VAR neither would have been given.
I think the point being made is they would have both been given for either Liverpool or the Scum without the aid of VAR.

The actual pen that was given should have been given by Taylor, he was looking right at it, he couldn't see it any different after his pretend look at the monitor.

You can forgive him for missing the first one but how can the VAR man not see a blatant kick in the box, there is no excuse for it.

Shocking incompetence or corrupt as fuck and as it happens all the time then we are inclined to the latter.

As for Antonio not getting anything, yes he was unlucky on a couple of occasions but that may teach the guy to stay on his feet instead of dropping to the floor at the slightest of touches.

The whole pigmol/var situation should be investigated by an independent body, and Riley should be told to explain why his operatives never have to account for any of their decisions - no matter how bizarre and illogical.

It's been this way for as long as I can remember: most referees in the Prem are pedantic, pompous and far too fond of the limelight to do the job correctly. They do not see the same game as us, the paying customers, they see only what is best for them. When Salah throws himself to the ground and writhes around in play-acting agony, hoping for yet another penalty, the referee is going to quickly ask himself 'Should I book him and risk upsetting the powers-that-be behind one of the biggest clubs in world football? And face the prospect of almost certainly never being allowed to officiate on this big, glamorous stage again? My friends and family not seeing me on MoTD in full colour and 4k HD?
Lose my self-initiated celebrity status? Or just pretend I didn't see it...? Yeah, right. Tough one!

I am of the view that most of the referees and officials in our national sport do not have an ounce of integrity between them. If they did they would surely waive the disclosure contract that Riley appears to force them to sign before they can join hm and his 'closed-shop cronies' at the FA.

So why wasn't the first given ?

Really bad decision. Should have been a pen.

Why did they tell the ref to look at the other pen incident if they are so corrupt ?

Why are our fans moaning about the ref not giving us anything today and saying refs favour the big teams ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.