VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That incident where Welbeck was shoved to the ground inside the box, I wonder what the decision would of been if the roles were reversed....
...instant penalty given by the on-field ref, which VAR saw no reason to overrule, followed by Tyler exploding with orgasmic glee and Gary Chuckle chuckling along like a gimp.

That's just a guess though ;)

VAR still a charter for cheating, shame really as it could have revolutionised football.

Still think the TV companies are influencing VAR decisions.

Nobody has offered any evidence to the contrary apart from them flatly denying it, and the fact that what goes on in those shady cabins at Stokley Park is shrouded more secrecy than GCHQ just makes it worse.

Either make it transparent and allow independent auditors to oversee the process, or f*ck it off completely because in its current guise it is not fit for purpose and open to corruption.
Spitty pleading for the rags goal to stand rang those bells for me.

How Brighton didn’t get a penalty for that shove in the back of Welbeck I will never know, I thought that’s what VAR should pick out. I’m wasn’t in favour of VAR at the start and still unconvinced.
Bloom had a bet on 2-1...

How’s that working out for them ?
Well Var didn't tell the ref to check the awful foul by Mctomtom or tell him to check the barge in the back of Wellbeck ..
So I would say it's working well for them as otherwise they would have been down to 10 men and most likely 3-0 down and no way back into the game.
It's just that they are so fucking shit that they couldn't take advantage of the dodgy var decisions.

Last edited:
Why don’t the corrupt secret powers just scrap VAR and flag up any goal against Man U/Liverpool, award them penalty’s and give them everything.
Far easier to do that then go about reviewing decisions for the world to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.