VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don’t the corrupt secret powers just scrap VAR and flag up any goal against Man U/Liverpool, award them penalty’s and give them everything.
Far easier to do that then go about reviewing decisions for the world to see.
I don’t really understand why people in this thread continue to follow football.

If I thought it was as corrupt as these people did, I’d never watch another game again.

I don’t really understand why people in this thread continue to follow football.

If I thought it was as corrupt as these people did, I’d never watch another game again.
So what are your thoughts on those 3 decisions ?
Even the bald halfwit ex ref struggled on sky to justify var not getting involved with the shove.

Oh and as a second answer. I don't watch football. The only match I watch live (at home) and on tv (away) is City. I don't watch any other match live or highlights I don't watch before, half time or post match on TV. I think it is corrupt beyond belief but City is in my veins and I can't give them up. The rest, the corrupt shower of shit that follow the money train can go and get to fuck.
The Premier league need the rags and dippers to be succesful because that's where the money is. Sky do the same, so do the papers, they follow the money.

Reactions: mat
Everyone knows that the system is open to corruption. Until all conversations between the match officials and the VAR officials are broadcast live in the ground and on tv it brings into question the honesty of decisions. If they have nothing to hide there should be no problem doing this.
Let's face it, if you look at any prem club forums, they all complain about unfair var decisions and bias.
The officials are, after all, there to ensure that any game is played according to the rules and that any decisions made are made to comply with the rules of the game. They are NOT employed to disregard the rules, interpret the rules to an outcome that they would prefer, decide what they 'think' would be the best outcome, or be swayed by any third party on any decision.

Reactions: mat
So what are your thoughts on those 3 decisions ?
Even the bald halfwit ex ref struggled on sky to justify var not getting involved with the shove.
I thought he could have been sent off and it was a penalty. Not sure what the third decision was, but if it was the handball, the letter of the law means that although the last touch of an attacker was via an elbow, the fact it was saved and an own goal occurred meant that VAR couldn’t get involved.

Oh and as a second answer. I don't watch football. The only match I watch live (at home) and on tv (away) is City. I don't watch any other match live or highlights I don't watch before, half time or post match on TV. I think it is corrupt beyond belief but City is in my veins and I can't give them up. The rest, the corrupt shower of shit that follow the money train can go and get to fuck.
The Premier league need the rags and dippers to be succesful because that's where the money is. Sky do the same, so do the papers, they follow the money.
If I get to that point, I’d walk away.

Do you find enjoyment in City wins, or do you linger on the “corrupt” things that happen ”against us”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.