VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the stream I watched Andy Morrison (I think) suggested Bernardo left his leg out on purpose, the thick ****.
Just said the same thing on MOTD, as ex pro's maybe they know the difference
They also said the keeperon Harland was a pen, so no bias

Dunk missed the ball and took out Bernie. Bernie may of well been cute, but if you miss the ball and wipe the player out it is a pen for me.

On the stream I watched Andy Morrison (I think) suggested Bernardo left his leg out on purpose, the thick ****.
Bernardo stuck his leg out 100%. I'm amazed anyone can watch that and think that's the way he runs normally.

There was a small push in his back, and Dunk's leg was left out in "front" of Bernardo, so there's something to look at, but there was no way Silva would have gone down if he didn't want the pen.

I suspect, had they given the 1st one, they wouldn't have looked at this for more than 5 seconds.

I’ve seen no football due to personal circumstances this weekend but I don’t need to, VAR is an abomination in the game.

Bernardo stuck his leg out 100%. I'm amazed anyone can watch that and think that's the way he runs normally.

There was a small push in his back, and Dunk's leg was left out in "front" of Bernardo, so there's something to look at, but there was no way Silva would have gone down if he didn't want the pen.

I suspect, had they given the 1st one, they wouldn't have looked at this for more than 5 seconds.

Not sure if wumming or mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.