VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The on-field referee ASKS the VAR, "It looks like a good goal, but have I missed anything?", the VARs then inform him if they have found anything during their routine checks for all goals ie "We're checking for a possible offside (and probably identifies the player who is possibly offside)". On-field referee then leads the discussion which follows and dictates to the VAR which angles he would like to see (if he's going to view it himself) NOT the other way round. Ideally he would like to see as many different angles as possible to get as full a picture as possible, NOT the one VAR has chosen which best shows what THEY think they have seen. Subtle, but important difference! This surely isn't a difficult concept for people to get their head's around, is it? ONE referee, the head of the team, with several lower lever figures whose roles are to HELP him make the decisions he wishes to make, NOT 2/3 referees all putting their oars in and muddying the water.
So VAR lead that discussion

Corrected.... About what?
I value your views but the poster you are protecting has a track record of wummery across a lot of diverse threads. No issues with opposing views. I challenge you to find anywhere he has corrected me.
I mean you could just tell me what your issues are with me directly.

Seems unnecessary to talk about me indirectly.

For anyone interested in an actual proper explanation of the Kane incident the other night and an explanation as to why it took so long.

—-

e33507950e2ec52e21ebc2adf965c897.jpg

b97b954abfb08f671a238c1d9de1dd34.jpg

f0a913599977d448acd43cedec201448.jpg

86ddb2b24312fb597a3521528d6ae827.jpg

This isn’t true. I know this because I know my motives aren’t as you describe.

Perhaps I should be like everyone else and pop on here a couple of times a week to say Fuck VAR. That’s literally what most people want to happen in this thread, rather than have decent debate about it.
If only you knew what debate actually means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.