VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with VAR is it gives digital decisions in an analogue world.

Last edited:
ive not seen it , but presume the ref would have looked at it and deemed not worthy of a pen or to go VAR, couldn't have been that obvious
Doesn't VAR look at all potential penalties? It's not up to the referee to ask for a review is it?

Anyway. That's not why we didn't win, although it could have changed how the rest of the game went.

Happy New Year to you :)

If we had VAR set up as in the W.C I would be very happy
But we know the red tops don't want that..fuck two of them haven't even got screens!!
Oh ...my bad.. they're skint of course

Mahrez should of had a penalty Everton defender stood on his foot lost his balance but what do you expect with that rag Moss on var

Mahrez should of had a penalty Everton defender stood on his foot lost his balance but what do you expect with that rag Moss on var

It may well have been a penalty but there is no way that’s breaking the threshold for VAR intervention.

It may well have been a penalty but there is no way that’s breaking the threshold for VAR intervention.

That would depend on what the referee saw, would it not? If he thought there was no contact and there was, then that would be an error? If only there was some way to hear what they said to each other ......

If he thought there was contact but not enough to go down, then I would like to stamp in his toes with some studs as well.

Happy New Year to you as well, by the way. To everyone, in fact. Happy New Years all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.